Monday, September 11, 2006

Local Ladies make MuscleMag International!









CHECK OUT THIS MUSCLEMAG TO SEE KANSAS CITY'S OWN TWIN FITNESS TRAINERS!!






I met Kristie and Michelle about 5 years ago when I approached them to be one of my sponsors for a Johnson County Kansas wide Public Safety Fitness Challenge. They have their own one-on-one fitness center in Overland Park, Kansas. They were both very nice and not only helped sponsor the challenge they also came out to the Sheriff’s Office and offered a fitness and nutrition class.
You can check out their business at http://www.twinfitness.com/index.htm


MAKING KANSAS CITY PROUD!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Karla said...

Oh my gosh!! I know them, I met them at party cove a couple years back. We were tied up to their boat. It was them and their husbands and a couple that they were currently training. They were so cool!

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so cool, Congrats to them!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home