Saturday, July 08, 2006

BFL WEEKEND CELEBRATION!!!

August 19th, 2006

We would like to invite you to the 2nd BFL Weekend Celebration in Kansas City. Our First meeting was a huge succuss.We made new friends and had an opportunity to learn more about the BFL life style. It is motivating and very inspiring. Don’t miss it!!!
.
Mark your calendars for August 19th, 2006. You are invited to begin arriving around 2:00 pm. We will be cooking out for dinner so make it a free day. We will be serving hot dogs and hamburgers. If you would like to bring a side dish that would be great. Please let me know what you plan to bringing. Bring your own drinks, and yes alcohol is okay…. I plan on reserving my neighborhood pool, so make sure you bring your swim suit. I hope this time someone will use my hot tub after all the work I put into it!!! If you need a place to stay or would like to get hotel information please just let know. The last time we did this we all sat around and talk about our Body for life experiences until the early morning hours. So needless to say there is no telling what time this could end this time!!!!
.
Please bring your before and after photos… This is going to be a “B” day.. A day to brag on our accomplishments!!!!
.
Let us know if you plan on attending… Casey and Lori….

7 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Todd said...

I think me and the tall one will make this one! Sounds like it will be a BLAST! Where are some good places to stay? Want us to bring tater salad? :)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Me, Me, Me!!! Count me in!!! Oh and add my blogspot to the membershiphood!

http://bubblz7.blogspot.com

YAY! I hope my fractured sacrum will be healing well enough that you will be able to notice a difference in my appearance by then!!!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Suz said...

OF COURSE I am in....I just need to get my butt in shape for pool. Ask my hubby....I never swim in public. Here is the cool part. ED is coming too! YAY! Hope that is ok. XO Suz2Lose

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Suz said...

well shit....scratch that. We can't go that weekend. Ed and I are already committed to an IOWA birthday party. dammit! He just reminded me.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said...

Come on suz, a BFL weekend only comes along so often..... Lori and I would love to have you and your husband come down, plus Olathe is a shorter trip than Iowa.

Casey

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Wolfie said...

That's the one weekend we already have plans, and it's a birthday party for Bobby's son Tyler. We can't cancel of course, especially since we didn't have one for him last year. So I guess we'll have to catch the next one. Bummer

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Karla said...

That'll be right after we get back from Florida, so I don't know if I'll be able to swing it or not. I'll have to see what I can do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home