Sunday, June 25, 2006

Welcome Midwest Body for Lifers!!!!!

This site is going to be used to inform and organize Body for life activities here in the Midwest. If you would like to be added as a member and be added to our e-mail list please e-mail me your blog site address…

Lori and I want to plan another BFL-weekend here in Olathe at the end of summer before our pool closes… Dates and information will be announced at a later time…

The next round of the 2006 Body for life challenge starts June 26th 2006 so get your photos taken and lets get started!!!!

Casey

7 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Suz said...

I am in kiddo! LOVED your cruise pictures...that one of you and lori dolled up is def'ly one that needs to be up on your fireplace mantel! GREAT ONE! You guys know my name/number/addy.

I sure did miss you guys while you were away! sniff sniff

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Todd said...

http://razorbackblog.blogspot.com/

Really new to this bloggin thingy, hope this is what you need! Thanks for sharing all the photos of the cruise with us!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I am in!

rbsamy.blogspot.com
(I think that is what mine is.)

Great idea casey.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Karla said...

I would love to be a part of a BFL meet-up. Here's my blog address: http://motocross-mom.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Casey & Lori of Kansas said...

LORI AND I WELCOME YOU ALL.... THIS WILL BE THE START OF SOMETHING GREAT I AM SURE OF IT!!!

CASEY

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Wolfie said...

Me, Me, Me! Pick me!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Josh said...

I took my pics last night, and in the midst of measuring right now. I'm in it to win it this time. If I can lose 101 pounds, I certainly can lose this last 20, right?

Keep me posted on anything going on in the Midwest. I'd love to meet other serious BFL'rs. Can you also get three dates for my friends?

Bonus points for anyone who knows what that last comment is from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home