Friday, June 30, 2006

Udo's choice Oil - Because Abb Says it works!!!!!







Udo's Choice Oil is recommended by Abb as one of the key ingredients to losing fat and gaining muscle. It is also highly recommended by the author of Burn the Fat – Feed the Muscle, Tom Venuto.
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s)

Keeping some good fats in your diet sends a signal to your brain to keeps out of the starvation mode. EFA’s are great for your joints and connective tissues which can help you prevent training related injuries….. Read more about EFA’s in Burn the fat feed the muscle…

8 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

This is good to know! I've been thinking about trying this.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I just bought mine yesterday!! How are you guys taking it? I am mixing it into my shakes twice a day. I was not sure if the yogurt was tasting odd or if that was the Udo's giving my shake a wierd taste to it.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said...

Amy,

The first two times I took it on a spoon, talk about a nasty taste. I am now also mixing it in with my whey protein shakes.... It's weird to be eating fat???

Casey

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Amy said...

okay Thanks Casey. Yeah I could not imagine taking it by the spoonful!! yummy.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Wolfie said...

Ok..where do you find it? I'm curious to hear from others that have a lot of fat to lose, what their take on it is. And I'd love a get together in August! I'm hoping it's not the weekend we already have plans!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Todd said...

I have not tried this, but have heard a lot of great reviews. Thanks for the info! Also, read where many used this as a salad dressing, like olive oil, just a suggestion.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Amy said...

thanks for the tip Todd.. I mixed it with my normal salad dressing tonight and that worked great. Good idea.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I started using it. I just take it off the spoon. Kate started using it and says she lost 6 lbs in a weeks time. She didn't change anything. All the Champs were recommending it: Abb, Donna, Fred, Garry and Shelly Snow...so lets give it a whirl.

Jennifer, I bought it online at vitaglo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home